Recipe: Blackberry Basil Bruschetta
A Sophisticated Spreads Recipe:
@sophisticatedspreads Trying a new one #blackberry #bruschetta #bruschettarecipe #bruschettabread @Laura Chenel #goatcheese ♬ original sound - emmy
Blackberry Basil Bruschetta
Ready in 15 minutes
Serves 4 (hungry) people
Tip: Turn your sliced baguette into crostinis for an extra crunch!
- 1 punnet of fresh blackberries
- 1 bunch of fresh purple basil
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp of Olive oil
- A pinch of salt
- A baguette, sliced
- Laura Chenel Spreadable Goat Cheese, or substitute with any spreadable goat cheese of your liking
- Wash and Chop Blackberries Wash your blackberries and chop them into small chunks. Then add to a small mixing bowl.
- Prepare the Basil Wash and thinly slice your purple basil. Add to the mixing bowl with blackberries.
- Mix Add your olive oil, honey, and salt. Gently mix. Make sure to save the delicious juices that collect in the bottom of the bowl!
- Get Cheesy Take your sliced baguette and lay them face up on a baking sheet or tray. Spread a hearty layer of goat cheese over one side of each slice.
- Add Your Blackberry Mixture Spoon your blackberry mixture onto each slice of baguette. Pour over the excess juices as a drizzle at the end, and enjoy!